Tuesday, 7 September 2010

back once again

NEWS UPDATE!

Forthcoming remixes for... Sky Larkin, James Yuill, Sparkadia, cocknbullkid, Foreign Office and a couple of others in the pipeline, all of which you will hear soon!




I recently spent a week with Napoleon IIIrd mixing his new album "Christiania" - it's totally amazing, and you can hear an exclusive track from it on this ace Brainlove mixtape thing. (I mixed 1, 3, 4 and 5 by the way :D)

There are 2 new David G Cox songs which are finished and ready to go!

Other than that, there are not 1 - not 2 - but 3 count them 3 projects that are really exciting, but I can't tell you anything about them. Yet...


OH AND IN GIG NEWS:::

21st Sept - David G Cox at The Social (with We Aeronauts)

25th Sept - A Scholar and A Physician at Buffalo Bar (with Applicants)

Brilliant!


Oh, and, P.S., I've started posting tracks I like on the DREAMTRAK facebook page, so have a look at that :D